Sunday, October 18, 2009

REFLECTION ON PICASA


Picasa is a software download from Google that helps us organize, edit, and share our photos. It's free, and easy to use. Before this, I already heard about this software but I never install and use it. If I want to edit my picture, I only used Adobe Photoshop or editing online picture like photofunia. After I installed this software, I’m very excited because I can organize my picture. In addition, I also can scan all the photos in my collection, identifies the ones with faces, and groups photos with similar faces together. It's easy to add name tags to dozens of photos at once by clicking "Add a name" below a photo and typing the person's name. Thanks to Madame Asmayati and Mr.Junaidi for such the precious knowledge. Hope everyone will enjoy use Picasa in editing picture.




~~using collage~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment