Monday, August 24, 2009

Butterfly lesson

Posted By : Suhaida Binti Abd Khalid 20 Jul 2009 08:23:45 AM
Reply To : Asmayati binti Yahaya
Attachment : No File Attach


“I received nothing I wanted...

But I received everything I needed."

From this statement, I would like to share something…sometimes we don’t get everything we really wanted in our life..But the true is, there are something that most precious things that we get from it…

Everything happens with a reason.. God knows it..For example, any obstacle in our daily life will make us stronger and more patient person...We would not be as strong as we be right now if we don’t go through any of them in our life.....God always with us and He bless everyone...

Just do our best to achieve for the fullest and He determines the rest of it. Remember that, every cloud has a silver lining. So be hopeful because difficult times always lead to better days ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment